Last week, many business sellers received emails from eBay UK telling them that they need to sign up for eBay Payments by the 15th of July, or soon they wouldn’t be able to create new listings. That was the stick and today comes the carrot with eBay UK offering access to an eBay Listing Week Promotion if invited sellers sign up now.
Sellers who register for managed payments between the 29th of June and the 5th of July can qualify for a £1 Final value fees cap on listings created between the 13th to 19th of July. You’ll pay a maximum of £1 Final value fees on the first 100 of those items sold within 30 days of listing.
Who is the eBay Listing Week Promotion open to?
Promotion is open to business sellers who:
- Are registered on www.eBay.co.uk;
- Have registered for eBay Managed Payments on eBay.co.uk between 29th June 2020 and 5th July 2020 and have been invited to take part in the Promotion. Further information on Managed Payments can be found here.
- Reside in the European Union.
How to qualify for the eBay Listing Week Promotion
- Register for managed payments between the 29th of June to the 5th of July
- Create new listings between 13th to 19th of July
- Get your £1 Final value fees
Sellers who register for eBay Managed Payments between 29th June 2020 and 5th July 2020 will be automatically enrolled into this Promotion. You don’t need to opt in and will be able to check that you’re included in this eBay Listing Week Promotion in Seller Hub from the 13th of July. The Promotion counter will only update once eligible transactions have completed, it will not update when the listing is created.
Full terms and conditions are available on eBay.