Survey Terms and Conditions
- The response you provide will be used in the production of a whitepaper/report, which itself will provide an overview of the industry attitude towards the set subject matter
- Your response is also entirely confidential, and you won’t be attached to or otherwise quoted by your response in any public-facing communications, either print, digital or otherwise, without prior consent
- By partaking in the survey, you will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs
- You may be contacted by the editor of the whitepaper/report with a request to expand upon your responses with the ultimate aim of producing a case study or interview for publication. This is entirely voluntary
- Tamebay reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw, where it becomes necessary to do so
- The decision of Tamebay regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to any Tamebay prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- You must be aged 18 years or over at the time of taking the survey in question
- Employees of Tamebay and anyone deemed to be professionally connected to the Prize Draw shall not be qualified to enter
How to Enter
- You will automatically be entered into the prize draw if you: (i)begin the survey and answer questions and/or b(ii) complete the survey and all questions therein. Any entrants taking part after the close date shall not be counted.
- Only one entry is permitted per person
- Only entrants who provide some means of being contacted will be considered for any prize draw
- The winner will always be chosen at random by a member of the Tamebay team
- The winner will be notified by email or phone
- The winner will have 3 days from the date of being notified that they have won to respond and confirm acceptance. In the event that the prize is unclaimed, another winner shall be selected at random.
- The winner shall receive the prize stated in the outset of the survey; this is non-negotiable and non-transferable. No cash alternative shall be available.
- Should there be any ambiguity around the exact make/model/design of the prize, Tamebay and any relevant research partner(s) reserve the right to make any final decisions. A winner’s preferences will of course be duly noted and catered to where possible