Service – plan, launch, grow
– Before you sign with us, we’ll work closely with you to really understand your business: your history, strategy, products, processes, aspirations and challenges to growth. We’ll use our expertise and market experience to design a Volo solution to match your requirements.
– A member of our onboarding team works alongside your business through initiation, user set-up, configuration, shipping, warehouse, customer service, inventory, testing and go live. They’ll keep you updated every step of the way to ensure the best possible launch.
– Our Account Management and Support teams become your ongoing points of contact throughout your time with Volo. You get best practice knowledge, marketplace insight and support to help you scale up your business in line with your plans.
Platform – integrate, automate, accumulate
The Volo Origin platform helps you scale up your business and control all of your trading environment with deeper functionality, more comprehensive integrations and the automation of structured data flows within and outside your business.
– At the core of your multichannel ecommerce business is data, flowing from your suppliers, your channels, from the transactions with your customers, the systems you integrate with and the third parties who deliver your products. The Volo platform integrates all the pieces and automates the information feeds so that your data is correctly and quickly formatted for the correct channels. Volo Origin has a rich and open API and very flexible FTP capability for all information feeds.
– Inventory and stock. Volo Origin can manage million-plus SKUs in your inventory without any loss of service, and offers a wide range of attributes filters, including custom fields, so you can quickly zero in on what you need. We make it easy for you to create and manage product variations across marketplaces, and for you to create kits, while automatically synchronising stock levels for both the kits and the kit components.
– Diversifying the places where you do business – international marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, Google, websites, online marketing and many other channels – is critical for scaling your growth and spreading your risk. The Volo Origin platform removes the complexity from listing, selling and updating your stock across multiple channels and our account management team can advise the right channel mix.
– Orders and shipping. Volo Origin has been proven to handle over 100 orders per minute without any degradation of service. Your sales orders across your channels appear in Volo in near real-time. Volo Origin offers an extremely comprehensive set of integrations to third party warehouse, fulfilment and domestic/international shipping specialists, for the maximum efficiency and the optimal customer experience.
– Analysis and Reporting. With Volo Vision, our dedicated analysis and reporting suite, you can quickly get insight into your business performance. Volo Vision collects data across the various activities of the Volo Origin platform, providing you with flexible, in-depth dashboards and reports – in headline or deep-dive formats – across sales, inventory, customers and margins, for regions, SKUs, suppliers and so on.
– Volo technology is highly secure, scalable and performant. We perform hardware monitoring and server load balancing, and our data centre service provider is ISO 27001 and 9001 accredited with fully owned infrastructure end-to-end. We run an agile development approach with regular releases that are subject to a rigorous testing and release program.