How to Sell on eBay
‘How to sell on eBay 10 Top Tips’ – in association with 1 stop order processing – is a series of 10 videos that provide tips and insight to help you sell more and sell better on eBay.
If you can’t see the video you require below, don’t worry, they are being released each week. We advise to either bookmark this page or become a member here to receive our emails and each video will be delivered straight to your inbox on a weekly basis.
Exclusive for the Tamebay audience 1 stop order processing is offering a free training session with one of their consultants a chance to look at features and ask any questions. There is also a further 10% off a premium license up for grabs, here’s the code to claim your discount TB7814. If you’d like more information, check out their website above, or their Tamebay Guide listing here.
10 Top Tips for eBay Sellers
1. Optimising eBay Listings: Looking at how eBay sellers can best optimise their listings in order to increase sales and engagement.
2. Best Match: this videos focus is on eBay’s search and how the ‘best match’ system works.
3. Fraud: We look at ‘buyer fraud’ and address the challenges eBay sellers face whilst reviewing ways sellers can protect their reputation and their business.
4. Returns: Learn how to manage your returns and ensure you are clued-up on what’s expected legally.
5. Images: Review how you can successfully optimize your images and convert browsers into buyers.
6. Shipping: Discover various shipping tips to help you stay organised and deliver a good shopping experience to your customers.
7. Global Shipping: Here we look at international sales and ‘eBay’s global shipping program’ which is available to all sellers.
8. Mobile Optimised Listings: More than 50% of transactions are made via mobile, find out how you can best optimise your listings for mobile shoppers.
9. Defects: A defect is a transaction that’s considered to create a “bad shopping experience for buyers” find out how this can be avoided and what the best practices are.
10. Product Identifiers: Find out what product identifiers are how they affect ‘best match’ and the way to use them to increase sales.