Harness the power of shipping and fulfillment and turn it into a retail weapon.
- Crown House 72 Hammersmith Rd
- W14 8TH
- United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 (0) 207 559 1451
Harness the power of shipping and fulfillment and turn it into a retail weapon
Temando (“I send you” in Spanish) is a global technology company that exists to connect the world’s logistical resources into a single intelligent software platform and to make commerce universally accessible to everybody.
Temando’s intelligent, multi-carrier shipping platform allows retailers to optimize their existing business systems with powerful shipping and fulfillment technology. For the first time, retailers have the tools to optimize shipping based on carrier, price, location, inventory and much more.
With Temando merchants are able to:
- Connect to multiple carriers and carrier services within a single platform
- Eliminate manual processes by passing order details directly through to the Temando platform
- Reduce cart abandonment by creating curated shipping experiences and offering delivery options in the checkout
- Streamline fulfillment by enabling pick, pack and dispatch from any warehouse or retail store
- Sell & ship from anywhere with multi-location fulfillment and omnichannel functionality such as ship-from-store and click & collect
- Automate the shipping process by creating rules and preferences based on product SKU, cart value, time of day and much more
- Route orders to the nearest fulfillment point by connecting inventory data and automatically shipping from the nearest location with available stock
- Generate shipping labels instantly and in line with the chosen carrier’s requirements
The company has over 50,000 registered retailers and merchants and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the APAC region, as recognized in the Asia Pacific Deloitte Technology Fast 500. In 2015 Temando secured a $50 million Series B investment from Neopost Shipping, the Neopost division dedicated to developing and providing parcel shipping and tracking offers for Commerce and Logistics.
Headquartered in Australia, Temando has offices in Brisbane, Sydney, San Francisco, London, Paris and Manila. For more information, please visit temando.co.uk
Photo / Video Gallery
Temando Overview - A Product's Journey