Manage your multichannel eCommerce business on a single dashboard easily and grow your business.
- 639 Passaic Avenue
- United States
- Phone: 1-973-542-2188
StoreAutomator is more integration, it is about adaptation. Manage your multichannel eCommerce business on a single dashboard easily and grow your business.
StoreAutomator is a multichannel product data management system and Amazon repricer.
It handles inventory control and pricing for multiple marketplaces and comparison shopping channels, using a feed management system that can be adapted to any number of channels.
Store Automator can be integrated with any medium in eCommerce. Our passion is to help you adapt to the ever-growing and changing nature of eCommerce. We’ve been working with Amazon for more than 10 years.
We have mastered eCommerce at its source and managed eCommerce in several channels all over the world. Let us help you not only integrate with global eCommerce channels but adapt to them as well.
- Create and update product listings on channel basis
- List your product catalog on multiple marketplaces in a matter of minutes and grow your sales
- Include/exclude products on specific channels using inclusion settings
- Update/sync quantities
- Inventory masking (hide your real inventory quantities on specific channels)
- Force an update at any time to either the whole channel or a single product
- Effectively format and map your product data to your channels
- Customize product data (override shipping/handling cost per channel)
- Manage your shopping carts
- Channel based description templates (beta)
- Overriding global prices by channel strategy
- Automatic currency conversion and updates for international channels
- Rule-based repricing for Amazon
- Create product feeds for your marketing and advertising channels in any formats such as csv, txt, xml, xls
- Feed types available are Facebook Product Catalog, Google PLA, Bing, Nextopia, Olapic, Pixlee, Bronto
- Create separate channels and feeds for your dropshippers, resellers with all channel capabilities.
- Create, update product data
- Create bundles, multi-packs, and kits
- Product data update by bulk export/import
- Update price, cost, and quantity
- Edit product description
- Create categories and custom fields
- Manage variant types and options
- Create and manage brand information
- Create suppliers
- Use auto-SKU feature or assign your SKUs manually
- Set minimum advertised price (MAP), and manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP)
Flexible Product Data Management
- Enhance product information quality with extensive data management features such as multiple taxonomies and numerous custom field creation which also helps you improve your SEO and ranking.
- Map your fields and product options,
- Identify restrictions for a specific brand on a specific channel
Start your 15-day trial today!