We deliver more than one billion parcels a year to over 29.3 million addresses.
- Royal Mail Group, 100 Victoria Embankment
- EC4Y 0HQ
- Phone: 08457 950 950
We deliver more than one billion parcels a year to over 29.3 million addresses. Our Guaranteed, Tracked, Standard & Return services cater for all your UK and International parcel delivery needs.
Guaranteed – when it’s simply got to be there
- Royal Mail Sameday®
Guaranteed delivery of urgent items on the same day, almost anywhere in the UK.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am ®**
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm ®**
– Offers timed delivery next day with inclusive tracking and signature on delivery.
– £500 inclusive compensation on Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm & £50 for the by 9am service.
Tracked and Signed – keep tabs on deliveries
- Royal Mail Tracked 24®
- Royal Mail Tracked 48®
Keep tabs on deliveries with a choice of 24 or 48 services with full tracking and £50 compensation†.
- Our International Tracked and International Signed services offer delivery to Europe in 2-5 days and to the rest of the world in 5-7 days.
Standard – great everyday value for money
- Royal Mail 24®
- Royal Mail 48®
For those customers who want cost-effective delivery options
- International Business Parcels delivers to Europe in 2-5 days and the rest of the world in 5-7 days
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Returns®
- Royal Mail Tracked Returns®
Our two returns options offer a choice of features providing peace of mind to you and your customers. 71% of online shoppers say that they prefer to return items at a Post Office branch*.
- International Business Parcel Returns gives your customers the confidence to buy from Britain.
Flexible delivery options
- Local Collect lets your customers collect items directly from a Post Office branch. They simply choose at check-out to have their item delivered to a nominated Post Office. Recently we extended Local Collect to 1,200 Delivery Offices, which takes the total number of collection points to 11,700, the largest in the UK.
- Sunday deliveries and Sunday opening. We’ve opened c.100 Enquiry Offices on Sunday to make it easier for online shoppers not at home during the day to get their parcels. We also launched Sunday deliveries for certain items within the M25.
- Delivery to Neighbour – Our nationally available Delivery to Neighbour programme helps to improve first time delivery rate, by allowing the Postman or woman to delivery to a neighbour if the customer is not at home
- Safeplace – Customers can request delivery to a secure place of their choice with Royal Mail Tracked 24® and Royal Mail Tracked 48®
- Redelivery online – Customers can request a redelivery easily by going online
Later Collection Times
We have improved access to our network, with later collection times and weekend collections to help businesses process orders and better meet shopper needs.