Pentagon is a service provider for brands and retailers who want to sell through online marketplaces globally.
- 11, The Green
- TW9 1PX
- United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 (0)20 8940 5392
Pentagon is an end-to-end solution provider that enables brands and retailers to accelerate their online growth through 30+ global marketplaces worldwide.
Using a team of more than 150 ecommerce experts in five countries, we optimise and localise data, integrate to new ecommerce platforms, connect stock management and order managements systems to marketplaces, launch and manage online stores, drive ecommerce sales, handle international logistics and returns, and provide multi-lingual customer service in more than a dozen languages.
Our tiered service offering provides retailers with a tailored solution to meet their unique requirements; from a robust technical integration to just one marketplace right through to fully managed online stores across multiple international platforms.
Get in touch to discover how we can accelerate your global online growth.
- Unlike competitors, our success-based commercial model aligns our business completely with our customers’ objectives.
- Our technology is a purpose built online marketplace integrator, with the ability to open up more marketplaces across the globe than any other software provider.
- We combine people plus technology to provide a fully managed, completely end-to-end retail solution across multiple online marketplaces globally.
- Our wholesale solution takes away the complexities of international ecommerce, as we sell your products for you on one of our global marketplace stores.
- We work with a wide range of customers from across the retail spectrum, focusing specifically on large brands and retailers. We are trusted by Next, Dyson, Ann Summers, BMW, Halfords, Maplin, Lloyds Pharmacy, Euro Car Parts, Sports Direct, Co-op, Phillips Lighting, Pretty Little Thing and Suzuki.
- Our vision is to deliver ‘retail without borders’ – enabling retailers in any part of the world to sell to customers across the globe.
- The opportunities of selling on Amazon
- The opportunities of selling on Amazon Germany
- The opportunities of selling on Flipkart
- The opportunities of selling on JD.com
- The opportunities of selling on Lino
- The opportunities of selling on MercadoLibre
- The opportunities of selling on Newegg
- The opportunities of selling on Privalia
- The opportunities of selling of TMall
- The opportunities of selling on Trade Me
- The opportunities of selling on Zalando
Photo / Video Gallery
Accelerate online sales with marketplaces
Global Ecommerce | Allegro is the leading ecommerce site in Poland
Global Ecommerce | Booming cross-border ecommerce in Russia
Global Ecommerce | Sell internationally with eBay
Global Ecommerce | India is the fast growing ecommerce market globally
Global Ecommerce | Why brands sell on Spanish flash sales site Privalia
Retail Without Borders 2016
Why are retailers using online marketplaces to accelerate global expansion?