Bespoke multi-carrier delivery management solutions.
- Unit A, Little Tennis Street South
- NG2 4EU
- United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 (0)1159 503 018
Parcelhub is a multi-carrier shipping and eCommerce customer services solution. Flexible and scalable, it integrates seamlessly with marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, OMS, WMS and ERP systems, providing hundreds of multichannel retailers, global brands and wholesalers with one access point to 20+ carrier partners and 300+ services.
Distributing more than 6 million parcels on its own carrier contracts every year, Parcelhub’s free multi-carrier shipping software grants hundreds of national and global businesses access to ‘pooled volume’ discounted rates from its carefully selected range of carrier partners, including Yodel, Hermes, DPD, DHL, UPS, DX, Parcelforce, CollectPlus, SkyNet, ArrowXL, Interpost, Panther Logistics, Direct Link and Palletforce. Dedicated proactive parcel management comes as standard.
Parcelhub is part of the Whistl Group. Whistl is the leading delivery management company enabling customers to get their letters, leaflets or parcels to customers efficiently and cost effectively both in the UK and internationally. It is headquartered in Marlow with 8 depots and 2 fulfilment centres across the UK handling 3.8bn items a year. The company is privately held with over 1,500 employees and a turnover in excess of £600m. It has grown significantly over the years and is now expanding its presence in the eCommerce sector offering fulfilment services to customers through a seamless experience from first click to final delivery.
- Parcelhub gives smaller sellers access to services normally reserved to larger multichannel retailers.
- Parcelhub’s range of carrier options and cutting edge delivery management solutions helps smaller sellers compete with the big guys.
- Grants merchants access to over 20 carriers, more than 200 services, delivering to over 200 countries globally.
- Integrates with a multitude of platforms and marketplaces, including eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce, Magento, Linnworks, Shopify and many more.
- Parcelhub customers grew more than 25% in Financial Year 2016/17.
- With 85 staff, Parcelhub has 10 full-time UK-based software developers and a UK-based customer services department approaching 20.
- Proactive SMART Notifications platform monitors parcel status, ensuring best-in-class delivery experience.
- Additional services include a Shipping API, ecommerce Customer Support and Tailored ecommerce Fulfilment.
Photo / Video Gallery
Parcelhub - optimising delivery experience