One Stop Order Processing is a low cost, powerful order processing system that allows you to streamline your order processing.
- Applegarth House, Minchin Orchard
- EX5 2FD
- United Kingdom
- Phone: 01395 239 022
Photo / Video Gallery
Streamline Your Order Processing
How to install One Stop Order Processing Order Management software
One Stop Order Processing : How to use filters to only show orders that you want to process
One Stop Order Processing is a low cost, powerful order processing system that allows you to streamline your order processing. Online businesses spend many hours processing and packing orders; investment in this process is valuable and can save time and money in the long term.
Our software allows you to manage all of your orders in the same place and access your orders from anywhere on your Local Area Network. You can quickly and easily process your orders taking them from received to dispatched.
You can tailor the system to manage your internet orders in a way that fits in with the way that you want to run your business. Invoices and emails can be easily modified to have your company branding.
We have a UK based support team ready to help you and a fully functional online support desk with knowledgebase articles and guides for all aspects of our software. We provide email support as standard for all customers and Premium licence holders are entitled to priority support and a dedicated phone line.
Our pricing model is flexible, starting at less than £5 per month. We provide an easy upgrade path so that you can upgrade your system as your company grows. The system is highly configurable and suits many businesses ranging from customers that only sell a few items a day to others that regularly process over a 1,000 orders per day.
You can Import orders from:
- Ebay (Seller Manager Free and Pro), including Italy, France and Germany, Canada,
- Amazon (SellerCentral) UK, US, Italy, Germany, Canada, Spain and Fulfillment (FBA)
- Amazon Marketplace (Pro-merchant)
- SellerDeck/Actinic (Version 4 onwards), including Enterprise
- Paypal Orders
- osCommerce (version 2.2 onwards)
- CRE Loaded
- Pinnacle Cart
- Actinic Online
- Other Shopping Carts, systems using OSOP Custom import
And you can export Orders To:
- Most systems that import from CSV, XLS or XML
- Print Post Office Proof of Posting sheet
- Avery labels
- Document Enclosed Wallets
- Integrated Labels
- UKMail/Business Post Consignor
- Royal Mail SmartStamp
- RoyalMail Despatch Manager Online (DMO)
- RoyalMail Despatch Express
- Ebay Shipping Confirmations (requires Selling Manager Pro)
- PlayTrade (ProTrader) shipping confirmations
- Amazon (SellerCentral) shipping confirmations
- Sage (CSV). Supports all versions (except Sage Invoicing and Start-Up)
- Quickbooks (IIF). Supports Quickbooks 2002-2007 and 2008 – 2015 (except Simple Start)
- In-depth feature guide: http://www.1stoporders.com/1StopOrdersDef.html
- Pricing: http://moleend.helpserve.com/onestoporders/Knowledgebase/Article/View/639/0/licensing-overview
- Getting Started Guide: http://moleend.helpserve.com/onestoporders/Knowledgebase/List/Index/124/getting-started
- Version comparison: http://www.1stoporders.com/One_Stop_Order_Processing_Features.html