Interparcel are the UK's leading parcel delivery and courier services website, a great alternative to the traditional Post Office.
- Computacentre House, Magellan Terrace, Gatwick Road
- West Sussex
- RH10 9RD
- United Kingdom
- Phone: 0333 3000 700
The way parcels are meant to be sent
Interparcel are the UK’s leading parcel delivery and courier services website, a great alternative to the traditional Post Office in the UK.
We have major accounts with the world’s largest and most trusted courier companies. Thanks to our massive buying power we have secured huge discounts off their normal selling rates. This enables us to pass discounts on to you offering some of the lowest parcel delivery prices in the country!
Why choose interparcel?
With over 12 years’ experience, we have helped customers send over 14.5 million orders across the UK and to over 220 countries & territories worldwide, saving both time and money with our simple and straightforward service
- Large discounts & savings across all services
- Compare rates for domestic UK, European, Worldwide parcel and package deliveries
- Large range of services including Standard, Express, Economy, Timed and Sameday delivery services
- UK pallet service with three options: small up to 240KG, medium up to 450KG & large up to 950KG – we can even help if you don’t have a pallet
- New & improved dashboard facility includes
- General overview
- Orders sent & status updates in one place
- Improved address book function
- PrePay account details
- New transit cover feature – we still offer a great level of transit cover as standard on each order, but if you need more to cover your shipment you can now pay for the exact amount of cover you need rather than in increments
- Flexible ways to pay including a pre-pay account, debit/credit cards, PayPal – you can even pay using your Amazon account
- Over 25,000 genuine, verified customer reviews across Trustpilot, reviews.co.uk reviewcentre.com & more
Once you have a placed an order with Interparcel we don’t stop there. Our customer service team are hand to help and answer any questions you may have
The team are available Monday – Friday on the phone (8.30am – 5pm), via our live-chat service at interparcel.com (9.00am – 8.00pm), email email@example.com or go social on Twitter or Facebook until 8pm should you need to contact us with any questions or queries
How do I use interparcel?
Simply head over to interparcel.com enter your postcode and destination postcode or country your parcel and package details and you are presented with a series of quotes from economy to express services for you to easily compare and select what is best for your needs.
You can choose from a wide range of services from leading couriers like UPS, FedEx, DPD, TNT, ParcelForce, myHermes, & CitySprint amongst others
Select your service and courier; make your payment and we then send you the shipping & address labels directly to your inbox to print and attach to your parcel(s)
Then either drop the parcel(s) off at your selected local parcel shop or parcel point, we have over 20,000 secure locations across the UK to choose from or the courier will come to you as arranged to collect your items to deliver
Photo / Video Gallery
Interparcel 'Rain' TV Advert