InterCultural Elements (ICE) offers much more than just e-commerce-targeted translation, with services such as individualized e-commerce consultation, foreign language email customer service, returns collection and even marketing translations, all directly from your listing tool of choice. ICE clients will tell you our goal is simple: to offer an A-Z service which overcomes all challenges sellers face when expanding abroad.
Market research & consultation
- ICE helps you create a cross border trade strategy including profitable target markets, competitor pricing, and which items to sell where & when
- ICE finds pre-existing Amazon product listings using your product’s EAN, saving you time and money
- The existing listings are found and organized into an informative dashboard & spreadsheet broken down by country, also providing you with information on top competitors
Professional human in-house translation – no translation machines
- Translated & proofread by native, e-commerce-specialized, in-house translators, ensuring accurate & search optimised translations
- No charge for duplicate text & discounts on repetitious text
TEAM (Total E-Commerce Account Management) Managed Services
- You and your dedicated Account Manager will collaborate to create a customized strategy based on your expansion & growth goals
- They will then work on your accounts, using their e-commerce expertise to help you successfully meet your goals and cross border trade (CBT) objectives.
Optimisation of sizing, prices, categories & item attributes by country
- ICE localises your data into other languages and cultures, including changing sizing, prices, browse nodes, categories, item attributes and all information needed for successful cross border trade
- ICE consults and launches you on the best-uited marketplaces, create a multi-channel listing strategy and guide you through market limits & regulations— all from your listing tool of choice
Exchange Rate Optimisation
- Significantly lower exchange rate expenses incurred when receiving money from marketplaces or making international payments for your business
Multilingual Customer Service
- ICE’s in-house e-commerce specialized customer service team answers your foreign inquiries for you, becoming your international Customer Service department
- Higher customer satisfaction and positive feedback rating without the cost and stress of hiring
- ICE affordably collects international returns using local warehouses in over 19 countries, giving you better feedback and speedier returns processing
All services directly from your listing tool
Click here to discover your company’s expansion potential!
Photo / Video Gallery
InterCultural Elements - Expand your Ecommerce