Amazon started as online book store and has grown to be the worlds largest online retailer.
48 Hours to submit 2021 Black Friday Amazon Lightning Deals
The Lightning Deals submission window for 2021 Black Friday and Cyber Monday will be closing on the 8th of October 2021 on Seller Central. This means you have just 48 hours left to submit your Lightning Deals to have any chance of your offer being considered.
The deadline for submissions for early Black Friday deals is two weeks before the event start date.The deadline to submit recommended 7- Day Deals on Seller Central has been extended to the 22nd of October for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday week events.
The Amazon Black Friday event dates are:
- 8th November to 14 November 2021: Early Black Friday deals week 1
- 15th November to 21st November 2021: Early Black Friday deals week 2
- 22nd November to 28th November 2021: Black Friday week (48-hour Black Friday, November 25, 2021 to November 26, 2021)
- 29th November to 5th December 2021: Cyber Monday week
Remember that you can run your 7-Day Deals only every other week and Lightning Deals once per week. Lightning Deals and 7-Day Deals cannot run in the same week. Recommendations for Amazon Q4 Events 2021 will change weekly. It is not guaranteed to be available the following week. There are no restrictions on re-runs for Vouchers/Coupons.
Remember that FBA inventory for Black Friday and Cyber Monday must be received at an Amazon Fulfilment Centre by the 5th of November 2021.
How to submit your offers
Lightning Deals and 7 Day Deals:
- Go to the Deal dashboard.
- Click on Create a new deal.
- Choose Lightning Deals or 7-Day Deals as type/duration filter.
- Select a product among your recommendations.
- Click on Select.
- Choose the event/event week.
- Click on Continue to next steps.
If you do not see any recommendation or you do not see a specific event, your products are not eligible to run as a Lightning Deal/7-Day Deal or in that specific event (verify that your account status is not set to ‘on vacation’.)
Vouchers/Coupons (EU and the UK)
- Go to the Vouchers dashboard.
- Click on Create a new voucher.
- Select and add the products you would like to run during the event.
- Enter the discount amount you want to apply on the products.
- Choose your title, and select dates aligned with the event.
Vouchers must be set up at least one day in advance.