Optiseller have launched a new version of their Aspect Finder+ tool, which helps eBay users optimise their online store data. The new Aspect Finder+ will enable sellers to optimise their listings more than ever before. The new features include a new filter builder, a bulk update option and a find and replace tool.
This is a key time for Optiseller as, up until today, eBay have funded some of their services to make them available at no cost to eBay sellers. From the 1st of October, we understand that this funding comes to an end and so users will start to have to pay for the service. That’s not a bad thing – eBay only paid for the Item Specifics service and there is so much more that Optiseller has to offer so check out the plans available and read on to decide if this is a service that can assist your business.
Aspect Finder+ Filter Builder
Users will now be able to populate item specifics with the highest impact by creating custom filters. For example, by eBay mandate (Required, Required Soon, Recommended, additional).
Bulk Update Functionality
Aspect Finder now has the ability to action bulk updates to your listings. This has been one of the most requested features as it will minimise the time spent on updating item specifics.
The benefits of these updates for your business include:
- Minimising time spent on updating item specifics in your listings by using bulk update.
- Improving your sales by populating item specifics with the highest impact with the filter builder. For example, filter by eBay mandated specifics.
- Allowing you to make selective edits to your listings – focus on the ones that will bring you the most potential sales.
- Giving you the control over your item specifics view with filter builder.
- Applying your bulk updates to any filtered view – again, saving you time updating item specifics.
- Being able to re-sort the aspect finder view with sort functionality so you can see the data that matters to you most.
“After three years partnering with eBay and the Aspect Finder+ tool being trusted by their sellers, Optiseller are now starting a new chapter with this launch. These new features are designed to enhance performance by taking a store’s listings and item specifics to the next level.
Our tools have helped thousands of eBay sellers globally to optimise their stores and sell more online. We look forward to providing this support going forward not only with Aspect Finder+, but with our full range of Optiseller tools. We have listened carefully to seller feedback and are delighted to release the Bulk Update feature at such a crucial time prior to peak sale season.
In the coming months, we also plan to launch the Product Suggester and Category Suggester tools, which we are confident will become integral to sellers’ listing processes. These tools will sit alongside the well-known Category Lookup tool, Single Listing review tool and much more, and be included when current Aspect Finder+ users upgrade their plans, bringing them access to the new features and existing tools simultaneously.”
– Richard Falconer, COO, Optiseller
Optiseller is an ecommerce data platform that provides over 50,000 users with the tools they need to control, manage and monitor their performance. The platform is now used in over 160 countries, reviewing over 70m listings every week. In total it has analysed over 1.1bn products.