eBay’s mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection
eBay Open UK Day 1 – Watch on demand
Did you log into eBay Open UK Day 1 today? If not don’t fret, you can still log in and view the content and there’s more coming this Wednesday, with the big day on Thursday when the event turns hybrid with eBay sellers live in Manchester and the event being beamed directly into your office or home if you’re unable to attend.
eBay Open UK Day 1 highlights
Sessions broadcast on the first day of eBay Open included looking at some of the relatively new initiatives you may wish to avail yourself of, including:
- Capital for eBay Business Sellers
- eBay fulfilment by Orange Connex
- Grow your business and build your brand with eBay Stores
- Improve your listings with the Listings Quality Report
- How to build a promotions strategy with Seller hub promotions and Coded Coupons
- Basic Retail Standards
- Advanced Retail Standards
There were further sessions from partners in the eBay ecosystem covering a wide variety of topics including:
- eBay Listing Software (Ad-lister)
- The latest and greatest features to optimise your eBay listings in 2022 (Frooition)
- Grow Your Sales By Working ON Your Business, Not IN Your Business (Volo)
- Why eBay sellers must embrace Total Commerce (Linnworks)
With eBay Open UK Day 1 wrapped up (but still available to view), you’ll want to check back tomorrow (Wednesday) for another packed agenda. It kicks off at 10am with information about the eBay Pro-trader programme. If you’ve not heard about the Pro-trader programme then make sure you catch this session as it’s basically a package of help, support, advice and mentoring to take your business to the next level.
There are then two sessions on Promoted Listings, as well as sessions from more eBay partners packed with information to assist you to grow your business.
If by any chance you’ve not yet registered for eBay Open UK, you can register to access the content here.
Wonder if they will be giving an update to the delayed payments from yesterday which have still not appeared in my bank from two different business accounts.