Build differentiated commerce experiences regardless with the flexibility to propel your business forward.
BigCommerce launches Big Open Data Solutions for merchants
BigCommerce have announced the launch of Big Open Data Solutions, a full product suite featuring both native and best-of-breed partner data solutions that give merchants the ability to aggregate, analyse, understand and use online store data to gain insight into customer behaviour to enhance decision-making and improve business performance.
Accessible through the BigCommerce Control Panel, Big Open Data Solutions provides merchants with the flexibility and control to use pre-built integrations with Google BigQuery and Twilio Segment to securely transfer their storefront data to a data warehouse or a customer data platform (CDP), respectively. Merchants will have the opportunity to work directly with these and other BigCommerce partners to set up and connect with solutions across data warehousing, business intelligence, customer data platforms, analytics and personalization, reducing development costs and barriers of entry to get up and running.
“At BigCommerce, we believe our merchants own their data, and should have the flexibility to use the data solutions and tools as they choose to get the results they need. Just as our Open SaaS philosophy enables merchants to choose the partners and integrations that work best for them, this open data approach ensures that merchants aren’t limited to proprietary analytics tools. They can assemble the technology stack that fits their needs.”
– Jimmy Duvall, chief product officer at BigCommerce
Big Open Data Solutions currently includes:
- Analytics: BigCommerce Analytics & Insights, Glew.io, PayHelm, Google Analytics, DynamicAction, Trendalytics
- Business Intelligence: Google Data Studio
- Customer Data Platform: Twilio Segment
- Data Warehousing: Google BigQuery
- Personalization: Constructor.io, Dynamic Yield, LimeSpot, Nosto
- Web Analytics: Facebook Pixel and Conversion API, Google Analytics