Amazon started as online book store and has grown to be the worlds largest online retailer.
Submit your Prime Day 2021 deals today
Last year, due to the pandemic Prime Day didn’t happen until the start of the winter. This year we’re expecting it to go ahead on it’s normal mid-July date and from today Prime Day 2021 deals can be submitted if you want to take part. Prime Day is Amazon’s largest global shopping event exclusively for Prime members, offering great deals and exclusive content.
Both the Lightning Deals and Prime Member Voucher submission window for Prime Day 2021 are open.
Prime Day 2021 deals deadlines
The deadline for submissions is Friday the 23rd of April 2021 for Lightning Deals.
NB: You can run your Lightning Deals once per week.
Prime Member Voucher
The deadline for submissions is Friday the 28th of May 2021 for Prime Member Voucher.
You’ll want to submit your promotions as soon as possible for a chance to have your deal considered for this event.
How to submit your Lightning Deal
- Go to the Deals dashboard (Seller Central > Advertising > Deals)
- Click on Create a new deal
- Click on Lightning Deals against Show eligible products for, and select any ASIN that shows ‘Prime Day Week’ available
Criteria for Prime Day Lightning Deals
- At least 20% or £50/€50 lesser than the current site price
- Must match/beat the lowest price of the year
- Strong sales history
- 3.5+ star rating
- Images that match the Amazon style guide
How to submit your Prime Member Vouchers
- Go to Seller Central > Advertising > Vouchers > Create a new voucher
- Schedule the vouchers on the exact placeholder dates provided, by the 28th of May to qualify for Prime Day Voucher date adjustment.