Croía Ireland launches to support small Irish businesses
Croía Ireland an online marketplace for the best of Irish businesses – big and small has launched, making it easier for Irish consumers to shop local whilst creating genuine relationships between suppliers and consumers.
Alongside creating lasting relationships between brands and consumers Croía’s mission is to provide quality, high-end products to environmentally conscious spenders, that are sourced nationally from the small and large business owners of Ireland. They want to be the heart of the community, where all backgrounds feel welcomed and supported.
It’s good to see a marketplace that offers residents of Ireland another way to shop locally and help support businesses and their economy. Amongst the bigger marketplaces, smaller more localized marketplaces offer a more focused place for crafters, creators, and sellers of high-end unique products that might have previously been selling on the high streets.
“We want to promote longevity and durability in online purchases, a piece from Croía is something to have in your heart always.”
– Ciara Hennebry, Founder, Croía
Selling on Croía Ireland
If you are an Irish seller you can apply to become a supplier on the platform here.
- Products being sold must fit in with their brand and target market and be a physical item and not a service.
- High-quality photos are a must.
- There is a 15% commission charge.
- Croía Ireland will pay suppliers every 28 days based on their total sales plus delivery costs minus any returns and stripe fees
- The supplier ships the product(s) in their described condition directly to the consumer, choosing their own courier.
Croía also offers a Boost Your Business package to help sellers engage with their target audience for €195 per month.