Whistl is a delivery management company providing efficient, high-quality and competitively priced services across Parcels, Fulfilment, Business Mail, Advertising and Contact Centre both in the UK and internationally.
Whistl launches Posthub to focus on Advertising Mail
Whistl has launched a new brand, Posthub, a new offer from the company to help support brands and businesses to plan and execute effective advertising mail campaigns. With lockdown still in place and retail shut, one of the best ways to grab consumer’s attention currently is perhaps a marketing mailer hitting their door mat.
The company identified a gap in the market for medium sized businesses who use Advertising Mail but also require a more personalised service. This involves more than delivery management and generally will include data processing requirements.
To ensure the whole mail campaign journey is managed smoothly, Posthub provides consultative and hands-on support offering data processing services, alongside complete Mail management. In addition, as part of the Posthub service they will give guidance and help to customers meet their campaign brief and their budget.
- Cost-effective and competitive postal costs, through flexible pricing structures
- Experienced Account Management, including service provision of mail piece proofing, Mailmark, reporting, and any relevant Royal Mail incentive applications
- Comprehensive Data Services, including Mail Sortation & Data Cleansing
- Complete Job Management, to ensure mailings are despatched on time to the required schedule
- The reassurance of mail safety, with secure a single-integrated delivery network
The team, based in Bristol, consists of Neil Carter as Sales & Commercial Director, Mark Temperley as Operations Director, Alison Ingham-Barrow as Operations Manager and Nick Welsman as Head of Data Management.
“The Posthub Team will work with businesses on their mailing campaigns guiding then through the postal journey from planning to delivery, whilst also helping to simplify the complexity of their data requirements.
The team are highly respected in the industry and launching Posthub enables them to provide the level and quality of service they know customers require but also backed by the UK’s leading mail delivery network.”
– Nick wells, CEO, Whistl