eBay’s mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection
50 50 promotion for sellers new to eBay in 2020
If you signed up to sell on eBay UK for the first time in 2020 during the pandemic, eBay have a 50 50 promotion for you to help you get more inventory listed – 50 free listings and 50% off final value fees for 50 transactions for newly created listings in February.
- You registered on eBay UK in the year 2020;
- Your registered address is in the United Kingdom.
- You have been invited to take part in the Promotion and have actively opted in via the RSVP links in the email or Seller Hub page before 28th February 2021 23:59:59
How to activate 50 50 promotion
- If you are eligible to take part in this promotion you will have received and email and also will see the promotion in eBay Seller Hub. You will need to actively opt in to the Promotion via the RSVP links in the email or Seller Hub page during the Promotion Period to take part.
- Activate the offer before listing. NB you will have received two opt in links, one to activate your free listing fees offer and another to activate your 50% off Final value fees offer. You will need to opt in via both links to fully benefit from this promtion.
- Then you are ready to create up to 50 new listings until 11.59 pm on 28 February.
As a result, you’ll get a 50% Final value fee discount per item sold on up to 50 eligible listings. Discounts will be automatically applied
This promotion is for new listings only and so excludes relists and Good ‘Til Cancelled renewals.
Full terms and conditions for this offer are available on eBay, so if you signed up as a business to sell on eBay at any time in 2020 get signed up for the 50 50 promotion, opt in, and start listing.
Another great help for the long term Ebay business sellers…….
@ratso, there was a offer the other week for long term sellers with £2 final value fees for up to 100 items listed in a certain period and sold within 30 days
@rob bloody awesome. Our current 4000 listings sell quite good so no need (or enough time in a day) to create new items.