Growth 2000 UK Report 2020 from RetailX
The Growth 2000 UK Report 2020 produced by our media partner RetailX contains this year’s list of the 2,000 UK multichannel and ecommerce retailers that follow the previously-published RetailX UK Top500.
The report focuses on growth and the four drivers of growth: more traffic, the shift to mobile shopping, easy and convenient delivery and engaging – and paying – via social media. That’s analysed through four dimensions: Find, Mobile, Delivery and Social, and illustrated by case studies drawn from retailers selling in a wide variety of categories and different ways.
Throughout, research is illustrated by RetailX’s trademark quick-to-read graphics.
As a Tamebay reader, you can download the Growth 2000 UK Report 2020 for free for:
- The full list of 2,000 up-and-coming retailers that sell online and across channels in the UK
- Performance-led analysis of Growth 2000 retailers from Birchbox and Fortnum & Mason to Strings Direct and Freemans
- Quick-to-read graphics showing key trends in UK ecommerce and multichannel retailing
- How different categories of retailers use key ecommerce tools
- The context: how retailers are trading in a challenging 2020 environment
Did you make it into the Growth 2000 this year? You can download for free from InternetRetailing here to find out!