Zigzag helps retailers manage returns globally.
Brexit To Do list – Download and action immediately!
As the Transition Period draws to a close, the UK is due to leave the European Single Market and the EU Customs Union as of the 1st January 2021, ZigZag Global have provided a Brexit To Do list so you can check you are fully prepared.
Leaving the Single Market and Customs Union has a number of implications and new guidelines that need to be implemented by retailers across their supply chain. According to the latest research, almost a third of retailers are not ready for Brexit and with nearly two thirds of shoppers concerned about increased costs — this is the time to act.
Between the COVID-19 pandemic and Brexit, it’s a challenging and uncertain time for the retail industry. In order to succeed, brands and retailers need to take action now to understand the implications of Brexit on their entire supply chain.
ZigZag have made it their mission to support brands and retailers with a critical element of their retailing process as they prepare for Brexit. Download ZigZag’s step by step guide for how businesses need to prepare to manage their ecommerce returns.
In this Brexit To Do list, ZigZag detail:
- How to obtain an EORI Number and why you need it
- How to ensure you get your goods through customs as efficiently as possible
- How to manage Claim Returned Goods Relief to pay less Customs Duty and VAT
- The additional data you will need to be compliant
- Alongside a host of best practices to minimise delays and increased costs
Download your copy today!