eBay’s mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection
Shop with 20% off from eBay Small Businesses with discount code PICKSMALLBIZ
During lockdown 50% of Brits were actively trying to support small businesses with over a third (33.67%) purchasing gifts from small businesses according to research from eBay, the natural home for retail entrepreneurs, who welcomed thousands of independent shops during the lock down and are now eBay small businesses trading on the platform.
Actively buying from small businesses might not be surprising when you consider that 2 in 5 (39.5%) know someone who owns or runs an small business. Looking forward 1 in 3 (33%) consumers intend to shop on their local high-street post-COVID so to remind consumers of their good intentions to carry on support eBay small businesses, the marketplace has launched a special PICKSMALLBIZ 20% off coupon on a wide selection of small and medium businesses.
20% off eBay Small Businesses
From gym gear and vintage clothes, to faux flowers and beautiful Scandinavian furniture – you can get 20% off from over 700 small businesses until midnight on 31st July. You can see the full list of eBay small businesses participating here, but to give you a flavour the list includes:
- Bluesky Cosmetics – offering vegan friendly and cruelty-free gel nail polish brand to help you achieve a salon-quality manicure at home
- Pennyworths Traditional Sweet Shop – forced to close their bricks and mortar during lockdown, Pennyworths has since been selling on eBay the best brands of traditional sweets, Cornish fudge, as well as American Candy, Soda and some harder to find confectionery items
- Sheanies Vintage – selling vintage and modern designer fashion staples, as well as work wear and streetwear
- Love Orchids – delivering the finest Orchids, from their nursery, straight to your door
- Start Date & time: Now!
- End Date & time: 31st July at midnight
- Discount: 20%
- Code: PICKSMALLBIZ
- Min spend: £10
- Max discount: £50
So had a look at my sector. China sellers and China Dropshipping. Plus I two of them did not even have business accounts.
Also selling counterfeit 3ds carts….Does not even surprise me anymore I doubt they even contacted ANY UK small business.
Your link to the full list of businesses shows me 4 items.
Why only 700 small business? Why not all small business? Never had an opportunity to opt into this, or made aware of it.
We don’t get any invites to any of these promotions? All we get are hoops to jump through and problems registering for Mangled Payments, with no customer support at all. Cheers ebay- we clearly aren’t worthy
As Erwyn says, why not all small UK Based businesses?
We have previously asked to be include in these deals & are yet to be contacted by the “team”