Magento is a modern cloud eCommerce platform. Magento extends beyond the shopping cart for every shoppable experience, including email, mobile, in-store, and more
Magento integrate Product Recommendations with Page Builder
Magento have today announced that they have integrated Product Recommendations Powered by Adobe Sensei with Magento’s content creation tool. Merchants being able to provide an outstanding connection with customers is vital and can be implemented in many ways through communication, their products or their brand message and vision. According to Magento this integration will aid customer experience through streamlining workflows where merchants can seamlessly drag and drop Sensei-powered recommendation units on any position within content that’s being authored in Page Builder.
Product recommendations which was released in April has been downloaded over 250 times and is helping businesses, both big and small, use AI to grow their business.
“While the tremendous interest from our customers in this feature has been profoundly exciting for our team, it doesn’t come as a surprise: today, organizations are looking for new ways to drive growth while maintaining costs, and AI-powered solutions can support both. Since the release, we’ve been full steam ahead on further advancing Product Recommendations capabilities. And one of those way is by bridging the gap between intelligent merchandizing and content management.”
Key benefits of the Page Builder integration courtesy of Magento:
- Drag and drop functionality makes it simple and intuitive to place product recommendations in any position within the content being edited via Page Builder.
- Merchants can now easily add recommendation units to multiple content types including pages, blocks, dynamic blocks and individual fields.
- Merchants can now target recommendations to specific customers by assigning dynamic blocks to various consumer segments. For example, a retailer can take advantage of dynamic blocks to show a more personalized selection of recommended products for their most loyal customer as opposed to a casual shopper who may be new to the site and well-suited for a different set of recommendations.
- With Page Builder, merchants can deploy specific recommendations to individual product pages instead of across all product pages.
- Merchants can customize recommendation units within Page Builder to match their brand, including adding borders, colors, and custom headings.