Amazon started as online book store and has grown to be the worlds largest online retailer.
New Amazon Custom listing experience for make-on-demand products
There is a new Amazon Custom listing experience has features allowing you to offer customisable and make-on-demand products in your store. This is brilliant news for the millions of sellers who hand make, add photos, offer engraving services, custom embroidery and a zillion other personalisation services for their products.
As well as capturing text and offering custom fonts that you use, the new Amazon Custom listing also enables your customers to upload images to be displayed on the product. The Amazon Custom listing experience is a fully featured service and so you can offer customisation on up to five surfaces of your product.
It’s worth noting that the new features are available for registered Amazon Custom sellers. If you have a Professional selling account and would like to use the new features, you can register here.
You can find the features on the Manage Inventory page in Seller Central. There are tool tips that guide you through the experience. These features allow you to:
- Charge an additional fee for select customisation options.
- Customise up to five surfaces on one product. Within each surface you can add up to 10 text and image customisations and up to 100 options customisations.
- Upload up to 20 custom fonts or select from more than 100 preloaded fonts.
- Assign different colours to each text field.
- Control the types of characters customers can enter, including emojis, letters and numbers, and capital letters.
- Specify the number of text lines within a customisation field, allowing customers to wrap or stack text within a single field.
- Permit customers to upload one or more image files to any location on the product.
- Preview the customer experience before the listing is live.