One platform with all the ecommerce and point of sale features you need to start, run, and grow your business.
Shopify partners help independent businesses navigate COVID-19
Shopify Partners are working hard to help independent business owners navigate COVID-19. The Shopify Partner ecosystem is made up of third-party commerce experts who help people successfully realize their entrepreneurial vision. They’re often entrepreneurs themselves, who build apps and offer services like web design, development, store setup, and marketing strategy.
There are three places merchants can access the services, products, and resources that the Shopify partners are offering.
Shopify App Store
“Our app store features over 3,700 apps that can help you add new functionality and features to your business, like designing custom banners, editing product images, or managing your shipping options, just to name a few.”
Four helpful app collections
Shopify has curated 4 collections of apps that they think will be particularly helpful during the COVID-19 situation.
- Set up your online store: This list of apps includes solutions that can help when you need to move your offline store online.
- Sell more online: If you’re looking to increase online sales, this list can help.
- Communicating with customers: These apps range from helping you set up a blog to better share your brand story to adding a live chat functionality that better supports your customers as they shop.
- Delivery and pickups: This list of apps can help with tasks like presetting delivery times or making it easier for buyers to understand shipping rates.
Shopify Experts Marketplace
“The Shopify Experts Marketplace gives entrepreneurs the ability to browse experts by the services they provide. You can also create a job and receive proposals from Shopify-recommended experts, regardless of whether your store is already built on Shopify”
Collection of helpful services
Shopify has created a collection of services on the Experts Marketplace where you can connect directly with top-rated Shopify partners.
- Move from in-store to online selling: This list of top-rated experts can help you expand your sales by adding an online presence to your already existing retail business.
- Get set up to sell gift cards online: Get set up to sell gift cards online and continue making sales while in-person selling is slower.
- Set up a loyalty program: These experts can help you encourage repeat customers by offering rewards and building brand loyalty.
- Sales channel setup and optimization: Set up and configure one or more sales channels so you can start selling through social media and mobile apps.
- Configure shipping settings: Experts with the know-how to help you set up shipping options such as curbside pickup, local delivery, shipping zones, and shipping rates.
- Store setup guidance: Get a website audit and recommended actions for improving your store setup.
Shopify Partner Offers
“The COVID-19 Partner Offers discussion board was created in response to this incredible outpouring of support and generosity by the partner community. It’s a partner-driven initiative that helps quickly highlight the variety of offers available to entrepreneurs at this time.”
- How it works: The Partner Offers board is listed on the Shopify Community forums. Scroll through the offers being made and search using terms more specific to your needs. For example, use terms like “offer gift card set up,” “move online France,” “store build package,” or “app discount.” If you see an offer you are interested in, be sure to follow the instructions provided in the post for the best way to redeem.