The world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services
UPS Suspend Money Back Guarantee-
UPS have suspended their service guarantee (also referred to as the Money Back Guarantee) for all shipments from any origin to any destination in the world until further notice. The effects of the Coronavirus have impacted the shipping company’s infrastructure and like most they will continue to seek guidance from local and national governments to ensure that they are meeting the regulations in place.
UPS are committed to continue operating globally except where constrained by government restrictions. At this moment in time the priority of many shipping companies is to help ensure the health and safety of employees, customers, and suppliers.
Prior to shipping
Check if your recipient’s location is open before shipping as business opening hours may have changed due to local restrictions currently in place to help aid social distancing measures. In the cases where locations are closed, packages may be returned to the sender.
“For your convenience, where available, UPS Access Point locations all provide access to your vital deliveries. Also where available, you can sign up for free UPS My Choice which enables you to provide more specific delivery instructions such as where to leave deliveries, or redirect deliveries to another location, and also provides you with the ability to receive delivery notifications.”
How UPS is responding to COVID-19
- Constant monitoring of air and ground networks to address potential sources of disruption in air and ground networks.
- Compliance with applicable government regulations related to the containment of Coronavirus.
- Careful guidance and information being provided to staff across the globe regarding the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and, within the U.S., the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Ability to track your deliveries worldwide on UPS.com.
- Where available, you can sign up for the free UPS My Choice which enables you to provide more specific delivery instructions such as where to leave deliveries, where to redirect them and the ability to receive delivery notifications.
UPS from the U.K. to Germany just delivered within the service window. Well done and thanks
I am still shipping overseas, and my last was with UPS, and it was AOK about 5 days ago. I think with the current issues it is preferable to use a business like UPS or similar, ie the parcel stays with one company from collection to delivery. There may be unforseen delays at borders nowadays, but the surety of knowing my parcels will not change companies multiple times en route is important.
I have waited 10 days for a computer
10 days when will i get it