The world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services
UPS expands worldwide express shipping services
UPS have expanded their UPS Worldwide Express and UPS Express services to offer more timely and efficient shipment options to its customers.
What has changed?
- The international services now provide guaranteed time and day delivery to businesses across 140 countries and territories, reaching the top 20 countries by GDP with morning delivery.
- The services are now offered to new postal codes across 14 European countries as well as other markets in Asia, the Americas and the Indian Sub-continent.
- Five new markets have been connected to the UPS express delivery network: Algeria, Namibia, Reunion (UPS Worldwide Express), and Nigeria and Qatar (UPS Worldwide Express Plus).
“Cross-border trade continues to present growth opportunities for us and for customers of all sizes. By expanding the reach of our industry-leading express services, we’re better connecting our customers to where we see continued growth potential. Our time-sensitive services are faster, they speed up time-to-market in high-growth economies and they offer another way for our customers to optimize their cross-border supply chains. Every advantage counts, especially for smaller businesses starting out. Their success is what drives commerce and creates jobs – globally.”
– Nando Cesarone, president, UPS International.
It looks like UPS are aiming to continue standing out from it’s competitors as it approaches the demands of the new year by offering time-sensitive shipments to rapid growth areas across the globe. Fast shipment is currently in high demand by consumers and these improvements will meet the needs of businesses who are eager to provide quick time to market, inventory replenishment and overall great service.
“Increasing the speed to market for our customers in emerging economies, especially small businesses, means that they are better positioned to compete on equal footing with competitors anywhere in the world. Our customers depend on the speed, reliability and visibility that UPS express services provide to help their urgent, time-sensitive shipments reach high-growth potential markets in Europe, Asia, and beyond.”
– Jean-Francois Condamine, president of Growth and Emerging Markets, UPS