Build differentiated commerce experiences regardless with the flexibility to propel your business forward.
Trustpilot become BigCommerce Elite Partner
Trustpilot have announced that they are now a BigCommerce Elite Partner. The BigCommerce Elite partnership is only achieved by a small number of technology partners, selected for offering best-in-class technologies, value, and superior customer service.
What does Trustpilot’s Elite partnership with BigCommerce mean for you?
According to an internal survey to 4,027 Trustpilot visitors in May 2018, 74% of online shoppers say they’re more likely to purchase from a website that displays Trustpilot reviews onsite.
Any BigCommerce merchant using Trustpilot’s app can collect both product reviews and service reviews in alignment with their Trustpilot plan, build up a critical mass of social proof by with automatic review invitations sent upon purchase, and even add drag-and-drop review widgets throughout their online store.
With the Trustpilot Reviews App for BigCommerce, you can also:
- Earn Google Seller Ratings to boost text ads’ click-through rate by up to 10%.
- Turn your brand’s most compelling customer reviews into eye-catching images to share testimonials on social media with Trustpilot’s Image Generator.
- Personalise your company profile page on the Trustpilot platform, allowing consumers to easily find the social proof they need at the top of organic search results.
- Showcase customer satisfaction with a TrustScore, recognized by consumers as a sign that a business has nothing to hide and cares about improving customer experiences.
“With Trustpilot becoming a more robust tool for eCommerce merchants with the addition of advanced product and location reviews, it was a natural next step to expand our ecommerce footprint by becoming a BigCommerce Elite Partner.”
– Peter Simpson, Global Head of Partnerships at Trustpilot