Compare shipping rates and services and print labels for FedEx, UPS, USPS, & DHL
ShipWorks Best Rate Shipping Tool Enhancements
ShipWorks have enhanced the Shipworks Best Rate tool, which now includes the ability to add multiple accounts for each carrier and use the account which offers the best rate or transit time.
The ShipWorks Best Rate tool debuted in 2015, and quickly earned positive industry reviews for its functionality and ease-of-use, including the ability to:
- Automatically display rates and time in transit across multiple carriers, and for the services customers select.
- Shop rates using automatically populated shipping settings, such as dimensions and package weights based on shipping profiles and shipping rules.
- Shop rates for a specific service level (number of days in transit).
While Best Rate continues to be the preferred shopping tool for many large online merchants, ShipWorks wanted to make the product even more robust in time for ecommerce’s busy holiday season. New features include:
- The ability to add multiple accounts for each carrier. Example – If you have two UPS, two FedEx, and three USPS accounts, you can now search all of those to see which one offers the best rate and/or time in transit.
- The ability for you to uncheck specific services within each carrier. This simplifies options while rate shopping to show only the services that apply to your business. e.g. If you never use freight or overnight services, those options can be unchecked so they don’t appear.
“ShipWorks is committed to giving our customers the tools they need for growth and success, and our Best Rate tool is a great example of that. Our Best Rate tool has been unrivaled since its launch, but continuous improvement is in our DNA. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and innovate. Enhancements like these provide our customers customized shipping options that allow them to efficiently select the best shipping option for each of their packages, even as carriers and rates change.”
– Dominic Lozano, General Manager, ShipWorks