GFS powers delivery from checkout to doorstep – anywhere in the world.
Register now for next week’s pre-Black Friday Brexit webinar
We are partnering up with global multi-carrier delivery experts GFS to run a webinar to update you on the very latest Breixt news and how to prepare for the New Year. The Brexit webinar takes place at 2pm on Wednesday the 20th of November.
With a general election in December, we’ll be looking at the possible outcomes, what this means for Brexit, as well as final prep and what you can still do to ensure your delivery is match-fit for Peak.
If you are are a seller at scale with significant overseas transactions, then this webinar will help you address some key questions. However, even if you only sell domestically, Brexit could still significantly impact you, not only for sourcing incoming stock from overseas but also if we end up with a virtual customs border with the EU down the middle of the Irish sea. What will change when shipping to and from Northern Ireland and how can you be prepared if the Conservatives win a majority and rush Brexit through early in the New Year.
In the Black Friday and Brexit webinar, we’ll look at:
- What could change with with delivery and returns to EU customers?
- What could change with with delivery and returns to Northern Ireland customers?
- What could go wrong?
- What could changed with importing stock from EU suppliers?
- What could changed with shipping to Northern Ireland?
- What are the key learnings so far?
- Top tips for making sure delivery is not going to let you down during Peak?
Register today and we’ll ensure you have the very latest information to ensure that your delivery is match-fit for Black Friday 2019 and Brexit.