eBay’s mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection
Get 50% off Final value fees with eBay Seller Hub Promotions until 27 December
Invited sellers can get 50% off Final value fees from today, over the entire Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Christmas period with eBay Seller Hub Promotions. The discounted fees apply when you make sales through an offered promotion on any new campaigns you create after you opt in to the promotion.
Our top tip is that the easiest and arguably one of the most successful eBay Seller Hub Promotion is the Send Offers to Buyers feature. It can be hard to track how effective other promotions are – did you just give a discount which encouraged a buyer to purchase, or would they have clicked the buy button anyway. The Send Offers to Buyers engaged buyers already watching your items but who haven’t yet purchased and it’s a way to reengage them, tempt them back to the site and get them to purchase. Sellers we have spoken to are complimentary about the feature so if you’re not yet using it then start today (but opt into the new seller promotion first)
Which eBay Seller Hub Promotions are included?
- The 50% off Final value fees is valid on sales with new Multi-buy, Order discount or Sale Event + Markdown campaigns, or when the Send Offers to Buyers feature is used
- The promotion duration is 12 November until 27 December
How to opt into the eBay Seller Hub Promotions offer
- If you receive an invitation, activate the promotion to opt in any time from 12 Nov until 27 Dec – you must activate the promotion before creating campaigns to be eligible
- Create new campaigns using Multi-buy, Order discount, or Sale Event + Markdown in the Marketing tab or use Send Offers to Buyers in the Active Listings tab from the day you opt in until 27 December
- Start saving when items using these tools sell and see your savings returned to you as credit within 60 days from the end of the promotional period
The 50% off Final value fees is valid on sales with new Multi-buy, Order discount or Sale Event + Markdown campaigns, or when the Send Offers to Buyers feature is used
So do we have to close down old ones and re do them?
When will they fix the Multi-buy promotions so buyers can see all items on the promotion offer? Like they can on other promotions.