Etsy is well known and a major player in the handmade and vintage arena with a marketplace that offers curated collections and suggestions.
Etsy Holiday Hotline opens Tuesday 12-3pm EST
For the first time, An Etsy Holiday Hotline opens today, Tuesday the 5th of November, to take the guess work out of gift giving. Not sure what to get your mum, girlfriend, dad, boyfriend, children or even your bestest friend? Give Etsy a call and they’ll pick out a special present to give this Christmas
Our first-ever Holiday Hotline is coming! On November 5 from 12-3 PM ET, call in and chat with one of our present pros for gift-giving recommendations. pic.twitter.com/ZD3MULmF9r
— Etsy (@Etsy) October 28, 2019
Sadly, the Etsy Holiday Hotline is only available in the US, but will be manned (and wommanned) by a team of gifting gurus who will guide you to Etsy items handpicked for those hard-to-shop-for friends and family on your list.
With a couple of bonuses, gifts suggested by the Etsy Holiday Hotline gurus will ship for free and each caller will get an Etsy gift card to jumpstart holiday shopping.
How the Etsy Holiday Hotline works
- Make sure you have an Etsy account, and start browsing etsy.com/gifts for curated gift ideas to get you started.
- Call the US Etsy Holiday Hotline on +1 (844) 9900-JOY (844-990-0569) from 12pm – 3pm EST.
- Share who you’re shopping for, price point, some unique traits about the gift receiver.
- Etsy will suggest some truly special gifts.
- Look out for an email with your holiday gift ideas to purchase.