eBay’s mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection
eBay kicks off early Black Friday Deals with 20% off Top Brands
As Black Friday approaches, eBay is kicking off a week of early Black Friday deals this Friday 15th November, with a coupon which offers 20% off selected sellers.
Yes, we are still a full two weeks away from Black Friday, but eBay are looking to hoover up shoppers early and get them visiting eBay daily with early Black Friday deals from top brands. Whether they want to bag a bargain on the latest tech must-have, or are looking to stock up on some Christmas presents before the rush, the coupon offers savings on dozens of big brands, including PlayStation, Converse, Samsung and Apple.
eBay early Black Friday Deals Best Buys
Save 20% on products from some of the hottest brands, including:
- Ultra HD Smart 4K TV – getting ready to binge on festive films? Pick up this high definition TV, and experience home entertainment like never before
- Apple Watch Series 4 – whether you want to count minutes or count seconds, you can be sure to count your pennies with money off an Apple Watch Series 4
- Dolce & Gabbana – The Only One 50ml – this perfume is the only one for you this Black Friday, with massive savings sweetening the deal
- Hotpoint Double Oven Cooker – if you’ve realised that your oven cannot accommodate the turkey feast you have planned, pick up this double oven cooker from Hotpoint
- Xbox One S 1TB Gears 5 Console Bundle – this Black Friday it’s game on to get your hands on the latest tech, pick up the Xbox One S with Gears 5 console ahead of the rush
- 20% off selected sellers
- Code: PRIZE20
- Min Spend: £25
- Max Discount £75
- 1 Redemption so choose wisely!
- Starts 10am Friday 15th November, and ends at 11.59pm Thursday 21st November
- Full details on the eBay deals webpage
Make sure you enter coupon code PRIZE20 at checkout to receive your discount. The maximum discount you can receive is £75 per redemption and you are limited to just one redemption.
For the FEW not the many SHOCKER…
Go direct to many of these stores ( checked two out already own sites the products are 20% cheaper anyway.
Black Friday is a massive con and has killed what was a 3 month genuine peak trading period.
Indeed. Anyway it’s an American thing and has nothing to do with us. I can’t believe people (customers and businesses alike) get sucked in by it.
Besides they can’t even obey the rules of their own non-existent holiday – Black Friday is supposed to be one day (clue is in the name) not a whole friggin month. And what of Cyber Monday? Don’t make me laugh.. because 99.9% of “black friday” deals come on the internet anyway, it’s not to stimulate sales in brick and mortar shops like it is intended to be. You’ll know Black Friday has truly arrived in the UK when people get stampeded to death at the entrance to Tesco.
So to recap:
– Black Friday has nothing to do with us and didn’t even come to the UK til 5 years ago.
– People who fall for it are suckers
– Black Friday proponents don’t understand that a day is different to a month
I agree 100% – it is a complete disaster.
People just get conned into buying up last years tech.
Its all done in a short period of time – couriers can’t cope.
Fake Sales, as these discounted prices are available on the sellers own websites & Big Sellers Promoted yet again, with Free advertising courtesy of the small sellers fee’s!
What about all the Small businesses on eBay, who lose sales to these rotated promoted sellers with eBay’s ongoing discount codes, that we cannot compete with.