Amazon started as online book store and has grown to be the worlds largest online retailer.
Amazon UK Small Business Awards
The Amazon UK Small Business Awards are intended to recognize the innovation and contribution of small and medium sized business owners on Amazon. Customers will be invited to vote for the winner, from a shortlist of businesses. If you’d like your Amazon UK business to be recognised, then enter the awards today.
Three Awards up for grabs
- Small Business of the Year
- Innovative Small Business of the Year
- Exporting Small Business of the Year
Enter your business for the Amazon UK Small Business Awards
Eligible Sellers can apply to enter from now until 11:59pm this coming Sunday, the 29th of September. The application includes a number of questions about how your business got started, why you deserve to win the award category, and why customers love your business.
Amazon UK Small Business Awards Eligibility Criteria
Open to residents of the United Kingdom (“UK”) who at the time of submission are:
- A small or medium-size enterprise (within the European Commission’s definition of a small and medium-sized enterprise, being an entity with annual turnover of under €50 million and less than 250 employees, see here) inside and outside of Amazon;
- Based in the United Kingdom selling on Amazon’s UK online store (amazon.co.uk) with either (a) a professional seller account that has been active within the past 90 days, or (b) a vendor account that has been active within the past 90 days;
- Aged 18 years or older; and
- In good standing with their Amazon selling partner account and have been for the past year and for the duration of the Competition. For a Seller account, the requirements are <1% Order Defect Rate, <4% Late Shipment Rate, <2.5% Cancelation Rate.
Amazon UK Small Business Awards Prizes
Share the story behind your business for the opportunity to win prizes worth up to £75,000, including:
- Personalized account management support for 6 months,
- A package of advertising credits in the amount of £10,000,
- Onsite marketing by Small Business Empowerment team,
- A trip to Amazon’s Seattle headquarters, to meet with the global leadership that support small and medium businesses selling on the Amazon Stores.
Amazon UK Small Business Awards Timeline
- 29th September – Applications close at 11:59pm
- 15th October – shortlist of businesses for each award announced, Amazon Customers are invited to vote for the winner for each of the awards.
- 24th November – Customer vote closed
- 4th December – Three winners announced.
Lol UK seller awards, good one!