Etsy is well known and a major player in the handmade and vintage arena with a marketplace that offers curated collections and suggestions.
How to navigate Etsy community space
Etsy community space is designed to seamlessly connect sellers with their counterparts, help sellers improve their storefront and stay up-to-date with the latest Etsy news.
Etsy have showcased an easy way of navigating the marketplace’s support-centre for sellers after sharing the news of updated Etsy conversations interface. The conversations redesign for buyers and auto-reply message feature for sellers is already available to some sellers and will be live to all merchants over the next few days.
Newbie sellers who wish to activate their Etsy community space need to click on their Etsy avatar at the top right-hand corner and sign in with their Etsy account.
Once they’re signed in, they can post, start discussions, follow threads, join a team, receive alerts, and become an active community space member. Here is a how-to guide for navigating Etsy community space:
- This easy-to-navigate space is where sellers gather to swap tips. There are many ways our Forums can be a useful tool for both sellers and their shop. Merchants can start or follow threads to share ideas, give feedback, get answers, and discuss business-related interests with other members around the world, including Etsy staff.
- Etsy sellers belong to a community of passionate entrepreneurs, eager to share and learn. Merchants can join a Team and get to know sellers near them, sellers like them, or just sellers they really like. Team members host workshops, organise meet-ups, form partnerships—there’s no limit to the opportunities.
Here are some helpful threads to get started:
- Merchants can stay up-to-date on all the latest Etsy news, launches, and info.
- Whether a seller’s brand new to Etsy or they to take your shop to the next level, here’s the place to get tips & feedback from other shop owners. Merchants can get advice about selling in person and online, they can questions about tools, and learn about search optimisation as well as discuss the Sell on Etsy app, and more.
- Merchants can tune in each week for Etsy thread series. Etsy Insights, hosted by staff and seller superstars, features advice to help sellers be even more successful. And follow their Q&A threads for expert answers and inspiration on a wide range of shop topics.
- Sellers helping sellers is an invaluable asset. Merchants can give or request feedback from others and get their shop in tiptop shape.
- Why not give your photos a refresh? 90% of shoppers say pictures play a big role when deciding to buy. Merchant can discover tips and tricks to maximise their most important promotional tool.