eBay’s mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection
Internet Retailing Conference Speakers announced
The Internet Retailing Conference Speakers have been announced and once again it’s a stellar line up with speakers from Adidas, eBay, TripAdvisor, Groupon, Ocado and Notonthehighstreet as well as many more.
Today’s demanding landscape demands ingenuity, creativity and courage in retailers. A day at IRC 2019 will allow you to ask hard questions, hone your skills and equip you with the insight that will enable you to stay relevant in the next decade.
Internet Retailing Conference Speakers marketplace sellers will want to hear from include:
- Adele Cooper, UK & Ireland Country Manager, Pinterest
- Andreas Antrup, VP Data & Advertising, Zalando
- Ed Couchman, UK General Manager, Snap Inc
- Emilie Mouquot, Customer and Growth Director, NotOnTheHighStreet.com
- Henry Eccles, Head of UK Commerce, Global Partnerships EMEA, Google
- Neil McLauchlan, Director UK Seller Delivery Experience, eBay
You may also want to learn from some of the largest retailers in the UK including:
- Andy Harding, Interim Chief Digital Officer, Arcadia Group
- Dan Taylor-Edwards, Director SEM, Experiences & Rentals, TripAdvisor
- Eric Fergusson, Director of eCommerce, Liberty London
- Jo Jackson, Chief Creative Officer, Made.com
- Stephen Dowling, Global VP of Marketing & Digital Commerce, Adidas
- Zia Zareem-Slade,Customer Experience Director, Fortnum & Mason
Super early bird rates to attend the conference are available until the 12th of July 2019 with Retailer Delegate passes available for £123.75 + VAT. You can attend Internet Retailing Conference Workshops, Lunch, Exhibition and the IRC Party for free but you’ll need a delegate pass to get into the keynotes, round tables and panel discussions.
Have your say
Notonthehighstreet.com are home to more than 5,000 of the UK’s best small creative businesses that we’re proud to call our Partners, here to do what they do best — surprise us with thoughtful gifts, original homeware, unforgettable experiences and more.