PayPal Working Capital is a merchant cash advance linked directly to your PayPal account.
PayPal Canada new solution to save up to 75% on shipping costs
By Sasha Fedorenko June 14, 2019 - 2:48 pm
PayPal Canada and netParcel have announced the launch of a new shipping solution which promises merchants to save up to 75% on shipping discounts in domestic and international markets. Sellers can register here for the new service.
What does it offer?
- Management of all sellers’ PayPal transactions and easy import of orders from ecommerce platforms like Etsy, Shopify and eBay.
- Domestic and international shipping tracking lets sellers keep an eye on their package every step of the way.
- Auto-populated shipping forms help merchants save time.
- PayPal Seller Protection on all eligible shipments, and easily schedule free parcel pick-ups.
- Information sellers need to choose the best carrier and service in one place.
How does it work?
- Sellers need to create an account with PayPal or log in.
- Import and sync orders from PayPal, Etsy, Shopify, eBay, and more.
- Enter weight and size information, then save forms for future shipping.
- Find carrier and service information at your fingertips.
- Print labels and ship at your convenience.
Have your say
41 mins agoSimon E: Those cross border fees are incredible. At least with Amazon you can use a company to...
1 hour agoRobert C: Are the micropayment rates still going to be offered (5% + £0.05)?...
2 hours agoJay: Will need to reach out to PayPal to clarify, although undoubtedly it WILL be the...
4 hours agoChris Dawson: Hi Jay Interesting, cos the emails we've seen definitely say 30p as per https://tamebay.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/PayPal-Tiered-Rate-Fees.jpg However, the tiers...