National Small Business Week sees UPS discounts for merchants
National Small Business Week, running from 5th-11th May, in the US sees a variety of UPS discounts to support small to medium-sized businesses’ (SMBs) last mile service.
The promotion, which begins from today will see sellers receiving UPS Smart Pickup service for free. The UPS Smart Pickup service automatically requests a pickup when a customer ships online.
Merchants who wish to take advantage of the deal need to open this account. They will also save 25% off ground shipping, 40% off air shipping and up to 50% off international shipping. Terms and conditions apply.
Additional benefits for new account holders include:
- Instant shipping discounts to save more money
- No weekly service charges
- No waiting in lines
- Free virtual consultations with a UPS expert to help businesses grow
- To equip small businesses with the tools and resources they need, UPS experts offer virtual consultations designed to help them operate more efficiently. The free service coupled with special discounts enables small businesses to scale, access reliable shipping and tracking solutions and manage cash flow.
“Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, and UPS is committed to supporting them and helping them grow. We understand the many challenges small businesses face, and our customised solutions and attractive rates make it easier for them to do business with UPS.”
– Kevin Warren, chief marketing officer, UPS
Last year, UPS announced a strengthened focus on expanding relationships with SMBs. UPS said that they will aim to support sellers through customised service offerings, more tailored digital connections and simplified pricing. UPS say that their capacity to offer discounts is the evidence of their commitment to SMBs.