eBay’s mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection
eBay Final Value Fees Promotions for Business Sellers
There are two eBay Final Value Fees Promotions for business sellers starting today, with the one proviso that you have to be invited to take part.
One promotion offers a 30% discount on fees when offering order discounts for bundled items. The second is a straight capped final value fee at £3 per item for new listings.
30% discount off all eBay final value fees Promotions for items using Order discount
- Order discount is the simple and flexible way for sellers to create bundle offers on fixed price items
- To help sellers discover the benefits of using the feature, eBay is offering 30% discount off all final value fees on multi-item orders where Order discount is applied
- Activation period for the promotion is between 25 – 30 April
- Promotion period of the offer is between 25 April – 31 May
- The offer is by invitation only to selected business sellers with a shop subscription
List new items and pay only £3 in eBay final value fees Promotions
- List new inventory between 25 – 28 April and pay a maximum of £3 in final value fees per listing if those items sell within 30 days of the listing date
- This is an opportunity for business sellers to sell items that haven’t been listed before
- Sellers can list up to 100 listings and eBay recommends adding items with a sales price of £30 or more to make the most of the £3 cap on final value fees
- The offer is by invitation only to selected business sellers
Check your email and eBay My Messages to see if you’ve been invited to take part.