The world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services
UPS introduces Inxeption Zippy to support merchants’ marketing and delivery strategies
UPS and Inxeption have introduced Inxeption Zippy to support merchants’ multichannel marketing and delivery strategies.
The Inxeption Zippy platform is a blockchain-based solution for B2B merchants which aims to help businesses market and distribute their products on multiple online channels, from one secure place. The solution enables sellers to list, market and sell their products to their customers. Its blockchain-backed technology ensures that sensitive information such as contract-specific pricing and negotiated rates are only shared between the buyer and seller.
The integration of UPS as the shipper of choice allows merchants to view their entire supply chain from product listing to delivery. Merchants can now receive competitive UPS® global shipping, tracking and logistics services with a suite of sales and supply-chain management capabilities for:
- Building a webpage and uploading product information
- Scheduling orders and shipments and monitoring returns
- Managing purchase orders, bulk orders and multimodal shipments
- Processing transactions by credit card, purchase orders, or financing
- Conducting search engine marketing
- Reviewing sales and marketing analytics
“We’re revolutionizing B2B e-commerce and bringing companies and their customers together online in a trusted manner. This relationship creates simplified pricing solutions for B2B merchants with limited digital marketing and IT resources to easily manage all aspects of selling and shipping from one secure place.”
– Farzad Dibachi, CEO of Inxeption