Alibaba is China’s biggest online commerce company that offers consumer-to-consumer, business-to-consumer and business-to-business sales.
Up to 50% off for 7th Anniversary of AliExpress
Alibaba are celebrating the 7th anniversary of AliExpress with an up to 50% off sale. PayPal, a payment method on AliExpress are joining in the celebration with $4 off a $30 order.
The 7th Anniversary of AliExpress Paypal $4 off offer is running until midnight US time on the 31st of March.
Returns? PayPal will refund your return postage costs
Additionally, PayPal have an ongoing offer where if you change your mind on a purchase they’ll refund your return postage costs. If you change your mind within 30 days on an eligible item you bought with PayPal, send it back and can refund your return shipping costs up to £15 a time. You have to activate this offer separately on your PayPal account and can make use of the return shipping refund a maximum of 12 times a year. The good news is that this isn’t limited to purchases on AliExpress.
7th anniversary of AliExpress $4 off offer details
- Select PayPal as payment method.
- Buyers who’ve met the order threshold will immediately see the discount information.
- The discount amount will automatically be deducted from the total order amount at the checkout stage.
- This offer is available on AliExpress’ desktop version, mobile site and app.
- Offer only valid during promotion period from Mar 28 00:00 PT to Mar 31 23:59 PT.
- Offer can ONLY be used once during the promotion period.
- This is a limited offer based on a first come first served basis.