Provider of delivery management technology to enterprise retailers and retail delivery partners across the world.
MetaPack Returns added to Metapack delivery solution
At the TDC Global hosted by Metapack yesterday, a new service MetaPack Returns was mentioned. Today MetaPack are officially unveiling the new service with full details of how it can help retailers meet customers’ expectations by better managing both cross-border and domestic returns.
MetaPack Returns offers the capability to provide a combination of pre-printed returns labels, a branded returns portal and an international returns solution. The launch will further deliver on MetaPack’s commitment to enhance the post-purchase experience for MetaPack’s customers.
MetaPack Returns Key Features
The features of MetaPack Returns will allow retailers to:
- Enable faster customer refunds with clear tracking updates and notifications
- Promote brand loyalty through a great consumer experience with dynamic returns labels provided in less than 60 seconds
- Access in-country warehousing providing fast asset recovery with consolidation to ensure stock is back on sale in days
- Better support customer service teams by tracking and managing returns in flight
- Improved buying and merchandising decisions by understanding trends and root causes
- Reduce the cost of international returns with access to local returns addresses and consolidation
MetaPack will provide a free of charge consultancy service to all customers of the Returns Portal with expert guidance on the selection of returns services and rates and operational guidance on warehousing and consolidation providers.
MetaPack anticipates that retailers with significant volumes of cross border returns are likely to gain the most value from using MetaPack Returns and is focussed on those retailers where carriage costs are 10% or more of the value of the item. Here at Tamebay this immediately suggests that fashion retailers should be interested as returns rates are relatively high and carriage costs can often be significant compared to the item value.
“We know from our research of over 3,500 international consumers that 65% of consumers would spend more with a retailer that made the returns process easier. Building improvements to the MetaPack Returns solution has seen us focus more clearly on the post-purchase experience, which we know supports customer retention, encourages customer loyalty and reduces operational costs. As a result, retailers will find significant benefits in areas of the returns process that has previously been a challenge.”
– Duncan Licence, VP for Global Products, MetaPack