eBay’s mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection
eBay Multi-buy Offer 50% off Fees February and March 2019
There is an eBay Multi-buy offer running from today until the end of March with discounts on Final Value fees.
eBay Multi-buy is a fast and easy way to make your listings stand out and is likely to increase your average basket size and sales. Tens of thousands of sellers have already applied Multi-buy promotions to over 13.8 million listings.
ebay are offering the opportunity to get 50% off final value fees on the second, third and further items of all your Multi-buy listings
Here’s what you need to do:
- Add Multi-buy discounts to at least 50 listings between 21 and 28 February to qualify for the offer.
- eBay recommend that you offer competitive discounts of at least 5% to sell more.
- Save 50% on final value fees on the second, third and further items of all your Multi-buy listings sold between the 21st of February and the 31st of March!
NB Multi-buy can only be applied to individual item listings and not to their variations.
eBay Multi-Buy Features
We wrote a more indepth review of the features of eBay Multi-Buy earlier this month and you can read more on the eBay site. However the main benefits and why you should consider taking advantage of the eBay Multi-buy offer are:
- Extra visibility puts your discounts in a prominent position on the View Item page.
- One-click Multi-buy experience encourages buyers to buy more than one of the same item.
- Save on postage costs as customers buy in multiple quantities in the same order.
eBay Multi-Buy for different items in the same campaign
Don’t forget that the eBay Multi-Buy discount is also applied when a buyer purchases different items in the same campaign. For example, buying 1x “Item A” and 1x “Item B”, in a single transaction, will trigger the discount, also known as Mix & Match Multi-buy.
eBay Multi-Buy Offer terms and conditions
You can read the full terms and conditions on eBay but the main ones you’ll want to be aware of are:
- The promotion is open to Business sellers on eBay UK with a shop subscription who have been invited to participate.
- You must create 50 new Multi-buy listings on the Site between the 21st and the 28th February.
- The 50% off will only be applicable to listings with the Multi-buy feature enabled, and to any items sold beyond the second unit. (i.e. you will pay full final value fees on the 1st item and the eBay Multi-Buy offer will give you 50% off the final value fees for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc item sold in a single purchase.
- Final Value Fees will still be charged during the Promotion Period, and the 50% credit will be credited to your account within 60 days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- The maximum credit you may receive for the whole duration of the Promotion Period is £200.