Taking the Mickey: new ShopDisney site launched with bespoke ‘toy story’ art work
Celebrated photo-artist Darryll Jones has brought Disney action figures to life in a series of diorama scenes to mark the launch of shopDisney.co.uk – a brand-new online retail platform that offers the best assortment of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel products for fans of all ages across fashion, accessories, toys and homeware.
As well as becoming the new online home for Disney Store, shopDisney.co.uk features exclusive Disney Parks product.
Example products include: –
- American Tourister Minnie Mouse luggage – RRP £105.00 – £135.00 (featured in Darryll Jones scene)
- Bioworld Incredibles 2 cap – RRP £18.00 (featured in Darryll Jones scene)
- Buzz Lightyear Toy Story talking 12” Figure – RRP £30.00 (featured in Darryll Jones scene)
- Danielle Nicole Aladdin travel bag – RRP £105.00
- Marvel Icon Iron Man wall art – RRP £69.00
- Marvel Comics Spider-Man ladies’ dress – RRP £30.00
- Swarovski Rapunzel limited edition 2018 crystal figurine – RRP £349.00
- LEGO Walt Disney World castle set – RRP £299.99
- Garmin Star Wars BB-8 stretchy Vívofit JR. 2 for kids – RRP £79.99
“We know that people love the Disney brand and we are now giving fans what they want, a virtual Disney department store offering the broadest range of Disney product out there, bringing together the Disney Store ranges you know and love plus Parks merchandise and the best brand collaborations such as Hype, LEGO and Samsonite. The new shopDisney site will appeal to new and current fans across all ages, whether you’re three or 73.”
– Graham Burridge, Managing Director, Disney Stores Europe