The latest deals from Amazon Prime Day 2018 revealed
And we’re off. It’s gone noon on Amazon Prime Day 2018 and the latest discounts and deals have been revealed. The event will last for 36 hours and is available to Amazon Prime subscribers around the world.
You can check out the latest discounts and available items right now on the Amazon Prime Day 2018 landing page.
Amazon has revealed some of the latest deals that you can expect if you’re going to be taking advantage of the event and here are some highlights:
– Up to 50% on Amazon devices – Echo Show at £99.99 (£100 off), Amazon Echo at 59.99 (£30 off), Fire TV Stick w/Alexa Voice Remote at £24.99 (£15 off), Echo Spot at £89.99 (£30 off), Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa at £29.99 (£20 off)
– Up to 30% off TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba and more
– Save on smart home bundles – 45% off a Ring Video Doorbell Pro + Echo Show bundle and 50% off an Echo Dot + TP-link smart plug bundle
– Up to 30% off projectors from Epson, Optoma, LG and Sony
– Up to 30% off selected AmazonBasics products
– 40% off Ancestry DNA Genetic Testing Kit
– Up to 30% off premium white spirits including Grey Goose, Edinburgh Gin, Tanqueray and more
– Up to 40% off toys including Fisher Price, Barbie, Hot Wheels and more
– Up to 50% off Coffee Machines including Nespresso, Krups and Nescafe Dolce Gusto
– Up to 40% off robot vacuum cleaners including Neato, iRobot and Eufy
– Up to 30% off pet products including Harrington’s, Lily’s Kitchen, Sureflap, Felix and more
– Popular movies including, Coco and The Darkest Hour available to rent with Prime Video for as little as £1.99
– Up to 30% off Baby best sellers from Tommee Tippee, Silver Cross, Graco and more
– Up to 30% off big brand groceries including Clipper, Illy, Nescafe and Tassimo
– Up to 30% off Puma, New Balance and Vans, as well as a great selection of styles from Amazon Fashion private brands.
These deals will be changing over the course of the promo period, so keep an eye out over the course of the next day or so. And, as a merchant, let us know how (if?) Amazon Prime Day 2018 is delivering for you in terms of sales.