Royal Mail is the leading provider of postal and parcel delivery services in the UK. We deliver to over 230 countries and territories worldwide.
ShipStation add integration with Hermes in the UK
ShipStation have a new integration with Hermes enabling ecommerce merchants based in the UK to dispatch to customers throughout the UK and around the world, using ShipStation’s shipping software and Hermes’ delivery service.
Shipping with Hermes via the ShipStation benefits
- Easily connect your existing Hermes account in the ShipStation app
- Quickly send packages through Hermes’ collection service at homes and businesses
- Expand your e-commerce empire beyond borders with international labels
- 7-day delivery
Using Hermes and ShipStation together, UK ecommerce sellers will have access to ShipStation’s features, including:
- One place for all orders; import your ecommerce orders from wherever you sell, including eBay, Amazon, and your own shopping cart
- Automation and customization features to eliminate most manual dispatch tasks
- Batch process hundreds of labels
“ShipStation has been rapidly expanding our partnerships with UK-based e-commerce platforms, suppliers, and courier services. We are delighted to continue to provide more time- and money-saving dispatch and fulfilment opportunities to our UK customers.”
– Robert Gilbreath, Vice President of Marketing and Partnerships, ShipStation
ShipStation have traditionally been known for offering their web-based e-commerce shipping solution in the States, although it’s been available for years in the UK. In recent months however, they have been making a concerted effort to attract overseas (non-US) clients and so launched integrations with carriers including Royal Mail and Hermes in the UK and Australia Post down under.
Handy feature if you want your items to never arrive. 🙂
Is this ‘MyHermes’ or Hermes Corporate?