GS1 Online seller summit
As someone who’s already selling online, you’ll be thinking about the next steps to scale up and increase your sales – and we are the ideal partners to help take your business to that next level. GS1 UK's unique position as a neutral, not-for-profit community,
As someone who’s already selling online, you’ll be thinking about the next steps to scale up and increase your sales – and we are the ideal partners to help take your business to that next level. GS1 UK's unique position as a neutral, not-for-profit community, of over 33,000 businesses, enables them to bring together some of the leading players in the ecommerce world for their Online Seller Summit taking place on the 6th June 2018.
Outline of the day
- Building your brand audience online - e-commerce experts give you the know-how on using online tools to build your brand
- Scaling your business using more online channels - managing multi-channels and getting to grips with your logistics
- Getting the most from online marketplaces - how to optimise your website and learn the rules for success with the big marketplaces
- Grow your business internationally - get your exporting plan off the ground and learn how to best manage international
Who should attend?
SMEs who are already trading online - via marketplaces, through their own website or both. This programme gives advice and information to help you plan the next steps to take your business further.
The agenda includes:
- Updates on eBay from Murray Lambell, VP of UK trading, eBay
- Keynote speech on growing a small business from Emma Jones, Enterprise Nation – Business expert and author
- Building a successful brand – Zakera Kali, Founder of Peace & Blessings
- Optimising SEO & Online PR - Gerry White,Technical Marketing Consultant
- Developing a successful export plan - the Department of International Trade
- Plus a panel discussion with leading online marketplaces
Tickets are £100 inc VAT.
We've got a discount code for you, if you book by the 30th of April 2018 you can get 20% off with the promotional code GS1UKEBD0418.