WhatsApp launches app for small businesses
Popular online messaging service WhatsApp has launched a specific new SME service to allow improved business communications. The new service will offer business profiles and confirmed accounts in due course.
You can find out more on this official WhatsApp blog post.
The new SME app has enhanced features that include:
– Business Profiles: Help customers with useful information such as a business description, email or store addresses, and website.
– Messaging Tools: Save time with smart messaging tools — quick replies that provide fast answers to frequently asked questions, greeting messages that introduce customers to your business, and away messages that let them know you’re busy.
– Messaging Statistics: Review simple metrics like the number of messages read to see what’s working.
– WhatsApp Web: Send and receive messages with WhatsApp Business on your desktop.
– Account Type: People will know that they’re talking to a business because you will be listed as a Business Account. Over time, some businesses will have Confirmed Accounts once it’s been confirmed that the account phone number matches the business phone number.
WhatsApp Business is available now and free to download on Google Play in Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the U.K. and the U.S. The app is rolling out around the world in the coming weeks.
hi i am xln customers how much for the app