For those wanting to get going with selling online, there is an alternative to setting up your own site and doing it all yourself – using the marketplaces out there.
Even if you do opt to go ahead with creating your own ecommerce site, marketplaces are a great way to expand your reach, particularly into new or different regions.
In Marketplaces, the third section of the DIY eCommerce Guide:
- What marketplaces are, where they came from and which one’s the right one for your business
- A comprehensive breakdown of the pros and cons of all the major marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay and Etsy
- How to use marketplaces to your advantage: know exactly how to put your brand name out there and gain repeat business, don’t be squashed by the marketplace’s presence
- Selling internationally with eBay and winning the “Buy Box” battle on Amazon
- Tech and tools to help you sell more and manage your marketplace business